Monday 17 November 2014

Phonescoping favourites.

Looking back over a few of this years phonescoped pictures, I can honestly say I'm very pleased with some of my results. I intend persevering with Phonescoping as I enjoy the challenge and get a real feeling of achievement when I manage to capture a decent picture.

The novagrade adapter has been a purchase that has proved its worth and has allowed me to improve my phonescoping results significantly. It has also allowed for more success with videoscoping with the phone, and opened up another avenue of interest to me.

Here are a few of my favourite captures from 2014 so far.


Looking through my pictures, there are plenty more that I am very pleased with. Phone cameras are improving all the time as technology keeps advancing. What could be possible in the next couple of years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.